ISOMALT NIBS/Clear By CakePlay
Convenient pre-cooked Isomalt Nibs let you start decorating in just a few minutes. Simply melt the number of nibs you need in the microwave, and you're ready to go! No stress and no mess. We've taken away the hassle of working with traditional isomalt to make any decorating project a piece of cake! Pre-cooked nibs are made with the highest-purity isomalt available. The color and clarity of this isomalt remains true during melting and application. And with convenient packaging, there's little to no waste. Simply use the amount you need. Unused nibs can be stored in an air-tight container for up to 2 years.
Isomalt Nibs are better than sugar for professional cake decorating. Here's why:
1. This pre-cooked isomalt melts in the microwave in just a few seconds. No cooking is required.
2. Sugar burns easily, but isomalt won't change color when heated.
3. Sugar absorbs more water than isomalt, so it's more hygroscopic and more difficult to use.
4. Unlike sugar, isomalt resists crystallization, even after remelting. Just let it cool and you can easily use it again for a different application.
5. Isomalt is less fragile and easier to work with.
6. When properly cooked, tempered, handled and stored, isomalt is more forgiving of high-humidity conditions.